Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

martedì 31 gennaio 2017

ABELLA - I rarely add color on my illustration but...

But maybe I should do more work like this?
Yes, maybe I should do more!
This is not a completely traditional work, I mean the base, that occupy the 90% of this illustration, are Pencils, the rest Digital Colors!

The model is: Abella Danger (click on the name, visit the Twitter page and show her some L-O-V-E)

In case you're curious to download the High Res version or you want to give me a contribute to support my art you can visit my Patreon page at this link:

www.patreon.com/mgcurves

The image is available only for my lvl 2 (or more) supporters, but if you take a look a my older posts you can find a lot of material I never upload on my socials.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento